Outside Sales and Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Remote/Travel
Pay Range: $40k - $80k/year
(Salary + Bonus)
Salt River Coffee Company is expanding. We are looking for an outside sales and customer service representative for our wholesale channel in the US Southeast region. Are you an experienced sales representative that’s tired of selling uninteresting products to uninterested customers with little opportunity to grow in your career?
When you join SRCC, you help others start their morning with a great cup of coffee, a smile, and the motivation to beat the challenges of their day. You will get the opportunity to help customers solve their problems to achieve greater success every day. Salt River Coffee Company is committed to producing superior quality and flavor in our coffees. Join our team and share this commitment.
Key characteristics for success:
- Love coffee. Do you enjoy learning about coffee, drinking great coffee, and love to share your coffee experiences with others?
- Profit Minded. Are you mindful of costs and focused on profitable actions to keep us in business and growing?
- Environmentally conscious. Do you share a belief in being environmentally conscious to help us create the best product, while decreasing our footprint, reducing waste, and agreeing it’s the right thing to do?
Our team members are disciplined at:
- Learn about coffee every day. We continuous learn about coffee to help ensure we are making the best tasting coffee possible.
- Start every conversation with a smile. We bring joy through our customer's experience.
- Deliver value. We are mindful of our overhead cost and productivity processes to bring value to all our actions.
Typical daily activities:
- Source and develop lists of qualified leads.
- Qualify leads and manage the sales funnel.
- Regularly meet with customers both in-person and remotely.
- Create great proposals to negotiate and close deals.
- Assist with sales strategy and lead generation planning and execution.
- On-board and welcome new customers.
- Regularly follow up with existing customers to ensure they are receiving our best products and service to meet their needs.
- Respond to and actively follow up on customer service requests and issues.
- Record and report activities accurately and timely.
- Actively learn and stay up to date on coffee industry sourcing, products, operations, customer needs, and trends.
Preferred experience and requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of relevant outside sales experience working directly with customers to solve their problems.
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years in providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time as necessary.
· Flexible schedule
· Paid time off
· Remote and hybrid work
· Paid holidays
· Employee discount on all products and free monthly coffee subscription
· Paid training and career development
Upon acceptance of offer, you may be required to pass a background check and drug testing.
To apply: Submit your resume and letter of interest outlining what you’ll bring to the role and Salt River Coffee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.